Article: [Official] Lizzy may have left, but... Orange Caramel will not be officially disbanding
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+149, -2] Feels like it's been 5 years since OC last put out an album
2. [+109, -4] Nana's building her image as an actress, I don't think she'd want to do OC type concepts anymore. They're going to have to redo the group with Raina at center.
3. [+57, -0] Who cares if they aren't disbanding when they never have any comebacks!!
4. [+9, -2] I feel like they'd still do well if they came back because their songs are so addictive ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+9, -3] I barely remember when the last time they had a comeback ㅋㅋ I'm sure they would've had one already if they had any plans to at all. I wonder why they aren't, though? Not enough profit?
6. [+6, -0] Orange Caramel had a bizarre but stylish feel that no other unit could replicate. There are a ton of girl groups but none like OC. I wish they'd come back before it's too late.
7. [+6, -1] Nana has potential as an actress... I don't think she'd want to do it anymore
8. [+5, -0] Not sure about AS but OC was perfect as those three
9. [+4, -0] No disbandment but I doubt they're promoting anymore ㅋㅋㅋ they're only together in name, it's practically a disbandment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+3, -1] As if Nana would want to anymore