Previous thread: >>2255681
Artists of ALL experience levels are welcome.
I'm serious. That includes you. Yeah you. The guy/girl who's never picked up a pencil before in his/her life. You're not only welcome but encouraged to post here.
You know the rules:
1. Include full names and what series your characters are from
2. KEEP the request SIMPLE
3. Compile multiple images into one or link to a gallery for additional references
4. Try not to bump requests
5. REQUEST drawings ONLY; this is NOT your personal deviantART page.
6. Do not hijack requests.
7. PLEASE request only one DRAWING at a time
8. No shitposting
9. Keep it /e/
10. If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
11. Have fun
Also, please post deliveries just in case a requester misses a delivery in http://ecchisketch.booru.org/
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:>>>/ic/1579290 #