Threads by latest replies - Page 7

Moro Muslims to vote on autonomy in Philippines amid separatist insurgency

No.343967 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/philippines-muslim-region-vote-autonomy-law-190120141118281.html

Proposed new Bangsamoro envisions a more powerful and possibly larger political unit for country's Muslim minority.

Manila, Philippines - Nearly three million Moro Muslims from the country's Muslim-majority southern region are set to decide on a new law which would place them under a substantially more autonomous regional government.

Monday's plebiscite on the Bangsamoro Organic Law could make or break the decades-old peace process between the national government and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (the Front), which started out as a secessionist armed movement in the southern island of Mindanao in the late 1970s.

If the "yes" vote wins, the Bangsamoro, which means Moro nation, will replace the existing Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM), which has been criticised as merely nominal, and failed to end the violent conflict that has left at least 120,000 people dead over the last five decades.

On paper, the proposed new Bangsamoro is a more powerful and possibly larger political unit than the ARMM. It will have its own parliament, some exclusive powers previously held by the government in Manila, and a significantly larger share of local revenues.

Never Again The Palimbang Massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joREJWwItw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FwiPx4VxW4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malisbong_massacre

The Malisbong Massacre, was the mass murder of Muslim Moros on September 24, 1974, in the coastal village of Malisbong in Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat, Mindanao where units of the Philippine Army killed more than 1,000. 1,500 male Moros aged 11-70 were killed inside a mosque, 3,000 women and children aged 9-60 were detained - with the women being raped and that 300 houses were razed by the government forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manili_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaga

Thai security forces kill two Malay Sunni Muslim insurgents

No.343971 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/two-monks-shot-dead-as-violence-flares-in-thailand-1980084

http://www.indiablooms.com/world-details/F/18388/unknown-gunmen-kill-thai-buddhist-monks-in-temple-located-in-muslim-malays-majority-area.html

https://www.malaymail.com/news/world/2019/01/19/gunmen-kill-two-buddhist-monks-in-thailands-troubled-south/1714379

https://scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2181832/thai-security-forces-kill-two-linked-deadly-shooting-school

https://ewn.co.za/2019/01/12/thai-security-forces-kill-two-linked-to-deadly-shooting-at-school/

THAI SECURITY FORCES KILL TWO LINKED TO DEADLY SHOOTING AT SCHOOL

https://www.phnompenhpost.com/international/police-kill-two-linked-thai-school-attack

Two insurgents believed to be tied to a motorcycle drive-by shooting at a school in Thailand’s south were shot dead on Saturday, police said, as Unicef warned of trauma for children near the scene of the lunchtime violence.

Since 2004 clashes between Malay-Muslim rebels and the Buddhist-majority Thai state that annexed the area over 100 years ago have killed nearly 7,000 people, mostly civilians of both faiths.

The conflict rarely makes global headlines but is a reality for residents of border provinces where security forces maintain a large footprint, aided by poorly paid defence “volunteers” drawn from local communities.

The four men killed in Thursday’s shooting were all Muslims and were guarding a school in Pattani province when the attackers struck just before lunchtime with students mere metres away.

Pattani provincial police commander Piyawat Chalermsri said on Saturday that two people with alleged ties to the school violence were killed in a shootout on Saturday morning.

Quadriplegic fulfills lifelong dream of making Gay porn

No.342754 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dreams really do come true — even for quadriplegics who want to make gay porn.

That is at least the case for Kenneth Connin, 27, who lost the use of his legs and the feeling in his arms from the biceps down when he suffered a spinal cord injury at 18 years old while competitive cheerleading, according to Gay Star News.

But the injury didn’t stop Connin, who says he always wanted to have sex on the internet, from filming his first gay porn scene with Pierce Paris, a veteran of the industry, for porn studio Himeros.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/18/quadriplegic-fulfills-lifelong-dream-of-making-porn/
1 post omitted

Britain’s first transgender family reveals son, 5, is also transitioning

No.342360 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Speaking to the Daily Record, Greg defended claims that the couple have been 'encouraging' Jayden in his transition to become a girl.

He said: “We’ve had people saying we’re using Jayden for attention and that she just wants to be a girl because I changed sex."

“It’s ridiculous. Jayden knows nothing about my past. She just knows me as dad.”

https://www.heart.co.uk/lifestyle/britains-first-transgender-family/
57 posts omitted

China Sentences a Canadian to Death

No.340227 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>China Sentences a Canadian, Robert Lloyd Schellenberg, to Death
>The court in northeastern China announced the death penalty against the Canadian, Robert Lloyd Schellenberg, after a retrial that lasted one day, and gave no indication that his sentence might be reduced to prison time. Mr. Schellenberg’s fate is likely to become a volatile factor in diplomacy between Beijing and Ottawa after the Canadian authorities arrested a Chinese technology executive last month.
>Last month, a court ordered a retrial of Mr. Schellenberg after he appealed a 15-year prison sentence for smuggling methamphetamines.
>Mr. Schellenberg’s unusually swift appeal hearing and retrial came after the Chinese government was incensed by the December arrest in Vancouver, British Columbia, of Meng Wanzhou, the chief financial officer of Huawei, a Chinese telecommunications equipment manufacturer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-sentences-a-canadian-robert-lloyd-schellenberg-to-death/ar-BBSdtPL?OCID=ansmsnnews11
50 posts omitted

It's time to designate Turkey as a sponsor of terrorism

No.343978 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-time-to-designate-turkey-as-a-sponsor-of-terrorism

On Tuesday, Islamist terrorists affiliated with the Somali group al-Shabaab attacked an upscale hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, killing at least 21. It wasn’t the group’s first attack in Kenya. The radical group, which at one point was affiliated with al Qaeda, has used Kenya’s heavy Somali refugee presence as cover for a number of attacks in Kenya and against Kenyans, most famously at the Westgate Mall in 2013. That Kenya remains a contributor of both soldiers and police to AMISOM, the African Union Mission in Somalia which seeks to defend the country against al-Shaabab, only puts it further in the group’s crosshairs.

For most countries, it would be unthinkable to support, let alone supply, al-Shabaab. Except for Turkey.

At least according to this report from Abdullah Bozkurt, the former Ankara bureau chief for Today’s Zaman, a newspaper affiliated with Fethullah Gulen, an exiled Islamic theologian and one-time ally of Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Bozkurt writes that İbrahim Sen, subsequently arrested in Pakistan as an al Qaeda operative, was a liaison for Turkey’s intelligence service to groups in Syria and, more importantly, transferred $600,000 to al-Shabaab in 2012. While Bozkurt has ample personal reason to embarrass Erdogan given the Turkish leader’s closure of Zaman and imprisonment of many of Bozkurt’s colleagues, his outlet both still had tight relations with the Erdogan government at the time of the alleged transfer and the Gulen movement at the time still had a heavy presence in Turkey’s diplomatic and security services. In addition, subsequent intelligence confirmed the Gulen movement leaks about Erdogan’s secret dealings which emerged in the wake of the high-profile feud between Erdogan and Gulen.

According to Bozkurt, Turkish authorities sought to bury Sen’s work on Syria: Bozkurt wrote:

MUSLIM MAN PLOTS TO BLOW UP WHITE HOUSE

No.344088 ViewReplyOriginalReport
ATLANTA — A Georgia man was arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of planning to attack the White House with explosives and other weapons, federal prosecutors said.

Investigators monitored the man for months, and then arrested him when he tried to buy weapons from an undercover F.B.I. employee posing as a dealer, according to an F.B.I. affidavit.

The suspect, identified as Hasher Jallal Taheb, 21, of Cumming, Ga., had also discussed attacking other buildings in the Washington area, and at one point said he wanted to attack the Statue of Liberty, according to the affidavit. Officials said on Wednesday that the suspect was believed to have acted alone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/us/terrorist-white-house-hasher-jallal-taheb.html

Islamist religious curriculum in Iraq threatens Christian women

No.344009 ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://www.aina.org/news/20190117193908.htm

Iraqi Curriculum Issues Veiled Threat Against Assyrian Women
By Claire Evans
International Christian Concern

Questions persist throughout Iraq regarding whether ISIS is truly defeated or will rise again, perhaps under the banner of another terrorist organization. For Iraqi Christians, the question is often not if, but when. Though defeated militarily, the ideology of ISIS remains victorious in Iraq. Nowhere is this undercurrent more apparent than in the educational curriculum.

Last month, Iraq's Ministry of Education released its new curriculum which immediately received heavy condemnation from Iraq's Christians. Cardinal Louis Raphael Sako, the Chaldean Patriarchate of Babylon, issued a statement condemning the curriculum's content.

He said, "In a book of Islamic curriculum for the first and fifth grades, I read inaccurate, inappropriate and offensives statements that incite hatred and division, which are far from the values of tolerance and the principles of citizenship and coexistence."

"The role of the Ministry of Education is to raise children properly," Cardinal Sako continued. He added that they should "raise children and teach them (how to) accept others in humanity and as citizens. Not as an enemy who should be eliminated."

The textbooks in question are intended for children of the ages 6 and 11. Christians were specifically outraged about a section of the fifth grade curriculum which says that "the woman who is not covered (veiled) is sick." Concerns quickly arose that the curriculum was encouraging violence against Christian women, as they do not wear the hijab (veil).

CNN AND MSNBC REPEATEDLY FLOATED IMPEACHMENT OVER DISPUTED BUZZFEED REPORT

No.343102 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/cnn-msnbc-impeach-trump-buzzfeed-mueller/
CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

According to a Daily Caller review of TV clipping service Grabien, personalities on CNN and MSNBC used the words “Impeach,” “Impeachment,” or “Impeachable,” 179 times.

The review included only original Friday programming and ran up until each network learned that BuzzFeed’s report was in dispute — shortly before 8 pm.

CNN mentioned impeachment 82 times while MSNBC mentioned it a whopping 97 times.

Objective journalism everyone. These people have no agenda
21 posts omitted

The Watchers are the deep state.

No.343857 ViewReplyOriginalReport
The massive evil of the deep state has the hallmarks if the watchers who have been released. The evil of massive abortions, massive human slavery, and the growing menace of Prions destroying all animal life on earth is clock that has wound down to zero.
https://lynleahz.com/2013/08/05/have-the-fallen-watcher-angels-been-released-you-decide/amp/
The bilderburgs report to the watchers, and control the evil of mankind.