[74 / 1 / ?]

Trump claims to be the "youngest person"

No.387811 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Trump, 72, currently holds the record as the oldest person to take the office of the presidency at 70 years and 220 days old on Inauguration Day 2017.

But Biden, currently 76, and fellow Democratic contenders Sen. Bernie Sanders, 77, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, 69, could break his record.

If elected, Biden would be 78 years and 61 days old on Inauguration Day 2021. That would also break Ronald Reagan's record for the oldest president at any point in a presidency. Reagan was 77 years and 349 days old when he departed office.

"I think that I feel like a young man. I'm so young. I can't believe it. I'm the youngest person — I'm a young, vibrant man," Trump told reporters on the White House's South Lawn before departing on Air Force for an NRA convention in Indiana.

"I look at Joe, I don't know about him. I don't know. I would never say anyone is too old. I know they are all making me look very young both in terms of age and I think in terms of energy," Trump added.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-joke-joe-biden-age-young-vibrant-man-2019-4