[99 / 1 / ?]

YouTuber ProJared Cheats on Wife, Allegedly Sends Nudes to Underage Fans

No.395203 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.newsweek.com/projared-holly-divorce-heidi-youtube-pics-jontron-1420991

>YouTuber Jared Knabenbauer, known as ProJared, had multiple allegations of infidelity and fan-grooming go public recently. On Wednesday night, Knabenbauer he told his Twitter followers that he“would be getting a divorce” from his wife Heidi O'Ferrall. He claims that “Heidi’s privacy, mental well being and discretion has and will remain my highest priority.” This tweet seemingly caught O'Farrell off guard, who had already been blocked on the social media platform by her former husband.

>O'Farrell lobbed a number of accusations against Knabenbauer over multiple Twitter threads, including cheating on her with content creator Holly Conrad, known as Commander Holly. “I have proof,” she tweeted. “Explicit conversations and photographs of their relationship, which he extensively lied to me about on many occasions.” O’Farrell describes herself getting “gaslit” by Knabenbauer about his infidelity, “insisting that the only thing wrong with our marriage was me” even after he was caught, she tweeted.

>Knabenbauer’s YouTube network Normal Boots has not yet released a statement ( Newsweek reached out for comment) but a few prominent members of the community have spoken out. YouTuber Forrest Furst responded to Knabenbauer’s statement with “love you bud.” Peanut Butter Gamer, best known for making video game YouTube videos, responded to O’Farrell’s original tweet with “this ain’t it chief.” He soon deleted the post, but remained adamant that this divorce and drama should “have remained private.”