[83 / 1 / ?]

Another Bernie Staffer Allegedly Promotes Violence

No.536806 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.dailywire.com/news/another-bernie-staffer-allegedly-promotes-violence-kill-the-rich-put-republicans-in-camps

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released new bombshell undercover footage on Tuesday that appeared to show another paid member of 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’ campaign promoting violence against political opponents and against successful people.

The undercover video produced by Project Veritas allegedly shows Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina field organizer for the campaign, talking about wanting to kill wealthy people and wanting to throw Republicans into camps.

Qutoes from the video provided by Project Veritas include:

“Let’s force them (billionaires) to build roads … rebuild our roads, rebuild our dams, rebuild our bridges. Let’s force them to do that.”
“Well, the gulags were founded as re-education camps. … What will help is when we send all the Republicans to the re-education camps.”
“I’m already on Twitter, following numerous groups around the country that are ready to organize yellow vest protests. I’m ready … I’m ready to start tearing bricks up and start fighting. … I’m not — no cap, bro. I’ll straight up — I’ll straight up get armed, I want to learn how to shoot, and go train. I’m ready for the f***ing revolution, bro. … I’m telling you. Guillotine the rich.”