[104 / 1 / 51]

Aussie scum films & taunts dying cops who arrested him for speeding

No.820183 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Millionaire Mortgage brokering, psychopathic scum pleaded guilty this week to the rare offense of outraging public decency, the BBC reported.

Last year, Richard Pusey, a mortgage broker from Melbourne, was driving his Porsche on a highway when four officers pulled him over for speeding.

As the officers were arresting Pusey, a passing truck driver veered into the lane and plowed into their cars on the side of the road.

The officers — Senior Constables Lynette Taylor and Kevin King and Constables Glen Humphris and Josh Prestney — all died.

Pusey, 42, had been standing away from the officers. Before fleeing, he pulled out his phone and filmed the officers, some of whom were pinned under the truck, for more than three minutes.

In the video, he can be heard blaming the officers for ruining his car.

"Amazing. Absolutely amazing," he said, according to the Australian Associated Press. "All I wanted to do was go home and eat my sushi, and now you have f---ed my f---ing car."

Experts said Taylor was most likely still alive while Pusey was filming, the BBC reported. The police found that Pusey had shared the video with some of his friends.

Pusey pleaded guilty to outraging public decency as well as drug and speeding offenses. The charge of outraging public decency, which has rarely been prosecuted in Australia, has no maximum penalty, the BBC reported.

https://www.insider.com/man-pleads-guilting-to-filming-dying-police-officers-crash-scene-2021-3