/out/ I come to you with a request : do you know of a watch that has :
- a one piece body, because every. fucking. watch I had in the last 5 years broke after less than a year of use, specifically, it's the small tubular piece to which the strap is attached that broke. In the case of plastic watches, either it's the strap itself that broke or its attach point.
- simple design, I mean no huge pile of plastic blobs like in OP's pic, i don't like the look and it catches everywhere
- digital time, date, simple chronometer and especially alarm, more is good but not required.
- nato-strap compatibility would be good, and a full wristband even better (like this dude's pic : >>1556207
- waterproof to a few meters at least, and can take a beating
Pic might be related, looks kinda like what I want, but I can't recognize the model. Thanks in advance if an anon knows something that will fit, I'm tired of buying a new watch every year after breaking it during training