Sup folks. I really busted my ass today, but I'm happy with what I accomplished. I started work on the ceiling. I first bought 1/8 inch birch veneer plywood. I tried to stain it, bit totally bungled that. It looked horrendous. So I did some research, and bought some baltic birch plywood. This is the good stuff, with a lot of plys and no trash plys in the middle. It looks beautiful too. I started applying clear matte polyurethane to it, and it's starting to look really nice. I'm going one more coat tonight, then finishing the coats tomorrow morning. My goal is to actually apply it tomorrow afternoon. So of all goes well I should have some pics of the ceiling.