Nice. Everything turned out so much better than expected. I guess this will be my final official update in regards to this harvest.
12 weeks. 11 on the vine, 1 off.
78 full days in the patch, 85 days total.
I'm literally so amazed at the speed of it all. They may not have been as mature as they could have been to the most optimal degree, considering both varieties are supposed to take about 95-110 days, but as you can see, they're basically mature with only some of them having just a little bit more to go.
This was an extremely fun and wholesome experience for me and I'm glad I was able to share it with you guys. Both on the 200th thread and right before Halloween. It's literally all I asked for (pumpkins by Halloween, that is). At the beginning I did say that I would consider even halfway done fruits as a "successful enough" experiment, but you can see it went above and beyond that, and I can confidently say this was an entirely successful first time experience.
Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.