Jesus Fucking Christ, the amount of autism on this board...>>1504991>>regurgitated what I said
The point of my post was not to repeat what you said but to DISAGREE with your 10/10 rating. The price they are asking for Mountain House meals is so asinine that IT’S NOT WORTH BUYING unless you are storing food for the apocalypse or on a serious outing where every ounce counts. AAMOF after thinking about it, I’m lowering my assessment from 8/10 to 5/10...>>1504935>>you seem to be mistaking a snack for a meal
I’m not mistaking a fucking thing but YOU obviously have some rather warped notions.
(1) a snack is what you eat between meals
(2) a meal does not have to be cooked.
(3) I didn’t imply that the average /out/ will never have the opportunity to boil water, only that boiling water is REQUIRED to eat a Mtn. House meal as opposed to a MRE which is a Meal Ready to Eat, bitch...>>1504941
My God, your post was so retarded that I’m not sure if you are trolling or actually that fucking stupid. In the event that you ARE serious there’s one thing you need to learn:
Jerking off while watching Bear Grylls reruns does not count as outdoor experience.
(1) No, the “wilderness” is not always full of water. It can actually be difficult or impossible to locate and generally must be processed before consuming.
(2) a stove and fuel is not a luxury item, it’s more of an insurance policy that you WILL be able to heat your food.
(3) Yes, weather can be a problem, it can even be deadly and DESPITE what you’ve seen on Man vs. Wild, you can NOT always find or make some sort of shelter fairly quickly.