>reasons I shot this
- I really loved the light and RJ looked pretty badass looking at me.
- I wanted to place him against the background of the taller bushes
- I like that the horse is looking back at us, similar to what Atlas is doing >>3616375
here. > What i'd do different:
- I actually think that the trees are pretty boring and a bit too busy, but it's not like I have any control of the DOF, so I'm not really sure.
- Shoot a bit higher - all the photos I've seen of RJ are from below, and I think that a POV that's quite done, so maybe next time I'd try and get higher than his head and see what happens.