Size limit so here's another screenshot of a manual shot without grain.
I've been playing around with it, this is one seems to work out.
Is that different of .05 of a second combined with a difference of 1200 ISO that huge?
These two pictures look way way different.
Given the following situation:
1. Underwater, holding my breath.
2. Subject will be moving (waves, current, etc)
3. Subject will be moving (swimming, finning, posing)
4. I will be moving (waves, current, trying to get to an angle)
5. There's only ambient light (I do not like the effect strobes have)
I've come to the conclusion that if I want sharp images, I will probably:
a. Set my shutter to around 1/60-1/200 to avoid blur.
b. Boost my ISO a bit since I will only rely on ambient light.
With these two in mind, and with the results I've gotten from playing around just now, I will end up with a grainy ass image unless of course I shoot in auto.