Disk space woes. and yes, posting links is STILL broken due to some issue with recaptcha that I can't fucking figure out.

What do you call these type of pictures?

No.3200746 ViewReplyOriginalReportDownload thread
Hi, New to the board, I just want to ask you guys if this is a type of photographic style since I want to look for more pictures like this.
What I'm looking for exactly is picture with this style: slightly out of focus (im not sure) with a light filter (apparently)