1. Don’t go in there with the expectation that you’re going to get to fuck your model
2. Don’t ever touch your model without explicit permission to do so. This includes the obvious (grabbing her tits) and the less obvious (moving a strand of her hair out of her face)
3. If she declines the shoot, accept it and move on; don’t pressure her.
4. Ask her beforehand how naked she’s comfortable with getting. Don’t just ask during the shoot—you’re more likely to get a yes that way since she’ll feel a little bit more pressured to say yes (“because of the implication”), but you want to aim for zero pressure even if that means not getting to photograph tits.
5. Don’t make sexual jokes or comments during the shoot.
6. Don’t act offended if she seems a bit wary of you. Imagine yourself involuntarily wearing a t-shirt that says “POTENTIAL RAPIST” in red comic sans and act accordingly.
All of these more or less fall under the “don’t be a creep” advice the previous guy gave, but you’re on 4chan so you might not know how to not be a creep.