[4 / 1 / ?]

Instagram Editing Commnad

No.3519912 ViewReplyOriginalReport
/p/ I have a dumb question. While editing photo on instagram, in the section about rotating, translating etc, there is a third functionality (the one in the circle in pic). Can I do something similar in GIMP? How is it called this operation?
[Exif data available. Click here to show/hide.]