[4 / 1 / ?]

Sad story with a game - an stressful and depressive game

No.358986 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well I started to play like before the pandemic. It was a good game to pass the time and meet some people. If you dont know the game it is like a port of age of empires but with in-app purchases and with a really big whole server where everyone has a city to upgrade and so on, It was fun until the whales take the control of the kingdom and put rules and take most of the rewards. so with friends I migrate to another kingdom and thi happened again. Yesterday, my city was burnt for whales because I get a reward that according to the council is fixed to another player. and I lost most of my troops (like 1.8 million troops). THe problem is that according to the rules I had to pay a punishment in resources, not being burnt. Im really upset because is more than a year trying to be freetoplay and be competitive anyway, but you know some people spent a lot of money and take the control of whole servers making shit the fun of everyone freetoplay player. So, well Im selling my account rightnow because is a advance account with a farm account if somebody wants to buy one (25 M power). I dont know what to do, I wanna revenge but I know that I cannot do anything so. This is my sad story