(i) Information: An update in Chrome broke the functionality of the search bar. This should be working again, and as always please mention any issues with site usability by email, or create a thread at /dev/

Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread

No.38361381 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersSun&MoonSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide for XY:
https://pastebin.com/hWRkxP0F

>Preview of upcoming episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpDcQEPfzg

>MOVIE 22: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK EVOLUTION (JULY 12TH, 2019)
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
Teaser 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEDJbEbFrXM
Trailer 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DOJ1UQceb8

Next episode:
>SM119 - Superspeed Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Māmane!! [April 28th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/episodes/

Upcoming episodes:
>SM120 - Suiren Hooks a Kyogre?! [May 5th]
>SM121 - Mao's Valiant Effort! The Forest Pokémon Café!! [May 12th]
>SM122 - You're Being Watched! The Rocket Gang's Alola Forms!! [May 19th]
>SM123 - Master the Z-Move! Kaki's Fierce Boot Camp!! [May 26th]
>SM124 - Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!! [June 2nd]

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing SM. Their releases never really happen anymore ;_;

Old thread:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
338 posts and 87 images omitted

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

No.38347640 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersSun&MoonSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide for XY:
https://pastebin.com/hWRkxP0F

>Preview of upcoming episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpDcQEPfzg

>MOVIE 22: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK EVOLUTION (JULY 12TH, 2019)
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
Teaser 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEDJbEbFrXM
Trailer 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJ8cKynuOQ

Next episode:
>SM118 - Aim for the Top Floor! The Explosive Dragon Gym!! [April 21st]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/episodes/

Upcoming episodes:
>SM119 - Superspeed Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Māmane!! [April 28th]
>SM120 - Suiren Hooks a Kyogre?! [May 5th]
>SM121 - Mao's Valiant Effort! The Forest Pokémon Café!! [May 12th]
>SM122 - You're Being Watched! The Rocket Gang's Alola Forms!! [May 19th]
>SM123 - Master the Z-Move! Kaki's Fierce Boot Camp!! [May 26th]
>SM124 - Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!! [June 2nd]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
It's been pretty dull and uneventful, with the occasional good episode. Watch XY instead if you haven't.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing SM. Their releases never really happen anymore ;_;

Old thread:
>>38331576
443 posts and 107 images omitted

Pocket Monsters Special

No.38371011 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What parts of this are worth reading? I've read the entirety of the Red, Blue and Green section and thought it was decent (first three volumes). Should I continue?

No.38363688 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Why did they waste this 11/10 design on such a shit character?
108 posts and 25 images omitted

No.38369266 ViewReplyOriginalReport
EPIC FACTS: In Lithuanian, "Ąžuolas", literally "oak", is a common given name. This supports the popular theory that Professor Oak indeed hails from Lithuania.
However, "Žinia" is also a word in Lithuanian, meaning "message" or "news", and the plural "žinios" means "knowledge". Does this mean Zinnia also might be connected to Lithuania? Will gen 9 take place in Lithuania?
9 posts and 1 image omitted

No.38365576 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ahahahahaha
30 posts and 10 images omitted

No.33496897 ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do I clean a plushie?
4 posts and 1 image omitted

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

No.38203139 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersSun&MoonSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide for XY:
https://pastebin.com/hWRkxP0F

>Preview of upcoming episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpDcQEPfzg

>MOVIE 22: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK EVOLUTION (JULY 12TH, 2019)
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
Teaser 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJwlzDfI7to
Trailer 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTBieAEGrf8

Next episode:
>SM116 - Lilie and the Secret Ingenuity Princess! [April 7th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/episodes/

Upcoming episodes:
>SM117 - Shaymin, Meltan and Shore! Lost Explorers!! [April 14th]
>SM118 - Aim for the Top Floor! The Explosive Dragon Gym!! [April 21st]
>SM119 - Superspeed Kuwagannon! The Awakening of Māmane!! [April 28th]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
It's been pretty dull and uneventful, with the occasional good episode. Watch XY instead if you haven't.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z and SM. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>38196981
201 posts and 71 images omitted

No.38357600 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just watched it and loved it. I Choose You was pretty good too.

Which begs the question: is Mewtwo Evolution being next an indication we won't get any more lone-traveling Ash movies?

No.38351849 ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Would you have sex with a Pokemon? Which one?
106 posts and 47 images omitted