Let me redesign this fuckup:
- Smooth out the mane and chest fur to match the wings. A curl or two is enough to stand out.
- Also, give it sleek lighting like Samurott.
- Empoleon already did the trident horn thing. Scrap it. The mane can extend down to the eyes if it really needs a prominent brow.
- Give it fins on its legs, or better yet webbed seabird feet like Golduck. These can be yellow to break up the blue, instead of those awkward rings. Although light blue would look less misleadingly electric.
- The only remotely conceptual connection here is "sea lion," so why the fuck does it need fish features? There's another aquatic animal that fits it seamlessly.>>39434925
The musketeers are fucking awful designs, although legendaries a bit outlandish in general. Scrafty is a punk, it street fights. Poliwhirl could still pass as a fighting type. 90% of Pokemon could pass as different types, so the important thing is that their ACTUAL type makes sense on them.>>39435005>how is a frog more of a water type than a lion
You are a dumb nigger.