>What is minimalism?
Minimalism here involves taking an image and reducing them down to basic colors and removing most features. Most wallpapers will not include shadowing or faces, but this is subjective.>Requesters
1) Refrain from posting images with incredibly intricate designs, vague or conflicting colors, or undefined edges, these make minimalizing very difficult.
2) If you can, provide the name and/or source for archival purposes.
3) Be patient (do not second a request) and make sure to thank the artist!
4) Check if your image hasn't already been done before in the booru: http://min.booru.org/>Artists
1) Always upload at least 1080p PNGs, try and post transparents too.
2) Look over other people's works! We need good criticism if we want to improve!
3) Watermarks/signatures are not highly necessary.>Guides and resources to Making Your Ownhttp://www.deviantart.com/art/Vector-Wallpaper-Tutorial-399883993http://www.deviantart.com/art/Minimalist-Wallpaper-Guide-Inkscape-600729489https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32XqTRJXnkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQCoFrP4vwhttps://imgur.com/a/YWJrG>Software
Use vector drawing: either Inkscape (free) or Illustrator (free if you know what I mean) (don't use raster graphic software, such as Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
Past threads: https://pastebin.com/r9BbL6bC
Untaken requests from them: https://imgur.com/a/CqLVq
Previous thread: >>2105563