Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.>Previous thread -> >>1746174
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!>Before requesting, here are some tips:
- Request an image ONCE per thread please, and yes, that includes bumps and secondings.
- Check the list below if your request has been fulfilled before.
- All requests are welcome, within reason
- Nobody will waste time trying to vector trace poor quality images, so try to supply screenshots in decent quality.
- Removing the background from an image is a RENDER, NOT a vector. There is a separate thread for renders called the Image modification thread (IMT), please take render requests there.
- Refrain from using a Render for a request and try to find the Original non-rendered image as it is easier for the Vectorist to work on.
- note that overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature
- Requesting images that are "cropped out" on multiple sides, meaning images whose characters do not appear in full, is not reccomended, One side cropped is usually fine, two depends; something like minor cropping of the hair on one side is generally ok as well>Check these places before requesting:http://double-you-vectors.deviantart.com/https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_VmbVyD4eT3N1VUbGN4Wjd5OVEhttp://iqdb.org/http://yande.re/post/index?tags=vector_tracehttp://konachan.com/post/index?tags=vectorhttp://danbooru.donmai.us/post?tags=vector_tracehttp://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=vector*http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery?tid=9&index=2http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/digital/vector/?order=5>Anime vectoring tutorials:
--online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main
--downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254zhui0tr
--Illustrator video tutorials: [YouTube] Vector Tutorial - Part 1 The Basics (embed)>Thread archivehttp://pastebin.com/zHVSBNbb