Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
Previous Thread http://boards.4channel.org/w/thread/2116352#top
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.>Check these places before requesting:http://double-you-vectors.deviantart.com/https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_VmbVyD4eT3N1VUbGN4Wjd5OVEhttp://iqdb.org/http://yande.re/post/index?tags=vector_tracehttp://konachan.com/post/index?tags=vectorhttp://danbooru.donmai.us/post?tags=vector_tracehttp://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=vector*http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery?tid=9&index=2http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/digital/vector/?order=5>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254zhui0tr
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0cRvqYRVE