>What is minimalism?
Minimalism involves taking images and reducing them down to basic colors and removing most features. Most wallpapers will not include shadowing or faces, but this is subjective.>Requesters
1) Refrain from posting images with incredibly intricate designs, vague or conflicting colors, or undefined edges, these make minimalizing very difficult.
2) If you can, provide the name and/or source for archival purposes.
3) Be patient and make sure to thank the artist!
4) Check if your image hasn't already been done before in the booru: http://min.booru.org/>Artists
1) Always upload at least 1080p PNGs, try and post transparents too.
2) Look over other people's works! We need good criticism if we want to improve!
3) Watermarks/signatures are not highly necessary.>Guides to Making Your Ownhttp://www.deviantart.com/art/Vector-Wallpaper-Tutorial-399883993http://www.deviantart.com/art/Minimalist-Wallpaper-Guide-Inkscape-600729489https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32XqTRJXnkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQCoFrP4vwhttps://imgur.com/a/YWJrG>Software
Use vector drawing: either Inkscape (free) or Illustrator (free if you know what I mean) (don't use raster graphics: Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
Past threads: https://pastebin.com/r9BbL6bC
Previous thread: >>2008752