It's a mobile game made by Nexon, Master Of Eternity (M.O.E.)
- You're the captain of your spaceship.
- Battles depend on the performance of your mecha suits, piloted by Pixies
- Each pixie is a cute girl you can give gifts to, change wardrobe, asks for stuff, etc...
- Story: Good enough
- Gameplay: Good, light-hearted fun, not oppressive (timers, gacha and/or microtransactions), casual, gives a lot of in-game currency, daily rewards are generous and keep you playing (I have spent like 3 bucks or so, and that's because I have the habit of at least payin a bit for a product I enjoy). Not that grindy, and the grind has an "auto" option that lets the AI do the thing.
- Art: The designs are pretty cool, pixies are cute and made for every taste. Every pixie has a 2d sprite and a 3d model you can interact with. The music is bonkers good.
- For a mobile game, it's a lot of fun, and as I said it's not shitty looking (like candy crush or angry birds) nor is it a money scamming trap.
I don't know if the Hatsune Miku collaboration month is still up, so maybe you missed on recruiting Miku.
TLDR: You're the captain of your own spaceship Harem. You have fun space battling and taking care and seducing your waifus.