I'm this anon.>>7415682
A couple of things OP.
1. College relationships are fucking silly. I was in one, broke my heart, made me mad, but the time single has been a million times better. Love is cute and great and all, but really, no matter how "strong, omg you don't understand my love it is so powerful so real," you fuck one another person and the feeling goes way like a snap of fingers. Enjoy your time and college because you're probably going to never have as much an opportunity to get regular good pussy for the rest of your life.
2. I'm also turning 20 soon so I'm not some weirdo or old geezer and I relate. Also I'm a sad dude who's almost 20 so just in general know you're not alone.
3. Internship? Fuck it! You got next summer :) Plus you can apply to other ones for other this summer. You never know what's gonna crop up.
4. Car? Most people I know don't have licenses (myself included) so I can't really relate. However, you gotta admit there's something pretty funny about the frequency of these cars breaking. Yeah it's a hassle, but you have to admit, looking at it objectively, that that kind of incredible hassle that quick is really funny. You HAVE to laugh at yourself or you'll die early.
5. Failed some classes? You got time to fix it. Plus, you're already a million lightyears ahead all of your moronic high school classmates who chose to be junkies and construction workers.
6. If this is the hardest time you have had in your life so far, you have had an incredible life, much better than most; I personally am jealous. That doesn't mean you should feel bad about complaining, but you should just know that you are very lucky, luckier than most people alive your age and 100% luckier than most people on this site.
Honestly, OP, this shit will blow over in a couple of months maximum. I'm a little wine drunk so hopefully this wasn't autistic. Good luck and happy birthday! :)