I had an experience with Chlorine gas once. I used to work at a sea food place and it was time to clean out one of the freezers. We used it to store some of the spoiled crabs when there wasn't enough yet for a trash run. When crabs rot they produce a lot of juicy brown ammonia rich water. What happened was I had to chuck a bunch of spoiled crabs into the back of our trash truck and then hose down a bunch of plastic bins that we used to store the bags of rotten crabs in with a combination of bleach and water and one of these bins was absolutely filled with this brown ammonia water so I dumped the water outside in the back in a grassy area behind the shop and saturated the spot with the bleach solution. As soon as I saw a bunch of white smoke coming up I started holding my breath and thought I was good, until my eyes started to burn, that's when I finally stopped saturating the spot with bleach.
Anyway what I'm saying is Chlorine gas is some nasty stuff, it doesn't just effect your lungs but your eyes also, I remember that it caused not just my eyes by the surrounding skin to burn as well. I would agree with the description in the chart too, what I saw was a thick white smoky gas with a yellowish hue to it.