1. I am not a teen, I am a college graduate.
2. I did not see one video debunking the bible and then deconverted. My deconversion was a 2 year process that started with questions, led to research, that ended in my rejection of faith and my embrace of reason.
3. My dad was not abusive. I love him dearly, even tho he has chosen to almost cut me out of his life for being an atheist. My hope is that one day he will reach out to me and we will reconcile. My door is always open to him.
4. I am an intelligent person, yes.
5. Just because you went through an edgy teen rebellion phase, does not mean that every, or even most, atheist is the same. In fact when people lose faith they rarely return to it.
6. Your god is evil. Not to mention a total contradiction. "I love you, and I will torture you forever if you do not love me back". Yahweh is an abusive husband and Christians are a battered wife with severe Stockholm syndrome.
7. Your god does not exist.