I haven't noticed much.
- there's a "night light" option, but it appears to dynamically scan your screen to adjust the brightness which is concerning.
- none of my privacy settings seem to have changed.
- Defender now has an opt-in "scan apps and files" feature that apparently checks your executables against a database.
- my touchpad gestures stopped working, and I had to reinstall the driver.
- there's a new program called Paint 3D. It's next-level doodling. AFAIK you cannot edit the vertices of whatever 2D doodle you extrude, which of course means this isn't giving Blender a run for its money (especially since Blender is free).