[1 / 1 / ?]

Looking for a movie

No.667677 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm looking for a movie I saw like eight years ago possibly more but definitely after 2003(lol), it was about a [asian] all girls dance school(can't remember if it was a dance school or a HS with a dance club) which was about to close and for their last year they had hired a western former dancing champion as dance teacher in hopes for them to win the last competition they would ever have.
I can't remember anything else than that beside that when the teach has to leave everyone goes to the train platform to say their goodbyes and a song along the lines "If I could change a goodbye for tomorrow I'd.."(I can't really remember the lyrics) starts.
Everyone besides the teach was asian, the school was in a village/small town, the genre must been drama and the audio and the quality looked like those from an asian "DORAMA" from 2008.
If anyone has any idea of what I'm talking about I would appreciate any info you could give me even if it's as small as that you have actually watched this, because I'm been trying to find this movie for four years and I'm starting to think it was a fucking dream and that I'm been clowning myself for almost half a decade.