Well technically yes. But the whole story is actually that to be able to function because of a severe autoimmune disease, the guy has to rectally inject a mix of nitrous oxide and sulphur hexafluoride every few hours.
The S.M.A.R.I.D(Special.Manufactured.AutoRectal.Injection.Device) which the person in question was using had a catastrophic breakdown however.. Instead of automatically resetting to the standard position, the device stayed down and injected an excessive amount of gas introrectally which would cause massive internal bleeding if he didn't remove himself from the injection nozzle as fast as he did.
I pray to god that he made it out without any permanent injuries, but I have seen this type of accidents happen before and it's definately not any laughing matter.
Remember folks, stay away from anything made in China!