Yes, a lot of images and thumbnails have been lost. They are not recoverable. More notices likely in coming weeks.

[39 / 1 / ?]

Man charged with carrying loaded firearm into the Capitol during the Failed Trump Coup

No.967108 ViewReplyOriginalReport
He also confessed that he brought the gun to assassinate Nancy Pelosi

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/22/man-charged-loaded-firearm-capitol-riot-523178

An Indiana man charged with carrying a loaded firearm to the Capitol on Jan. 6 told investigators that if he had found Speaker Nancy Pelosi, “you’d be here for another reason,” according to court documents posted over the weekend.

Mark Mazza, 56, is the latest of about half a dozen Jan. 6 defendants charged with bringing a gun to the Capitol. In this case, Mazza allegedly carried a Taurus revolver known as “The Judge,” which is capable of firing shotgun shells — two of which were in the chamber, along with three hollow-point bullets. A Capitol Police sergeant obtained the weapon after allegedly fending off an assault from Mazza.

According to the charging documents in the case, two Capitol Police investigators visited Mazza at his home in Shelbyville, Ind., on March 29, and he admitted attending the Jan. 6 “Stop the Steal” rally and later marched with the crowd to the Capitol. Camera footage shows Mazza present during the most intense hand-to-hand violence of the day in the Capitol’s lower West terrace tunnel.

“I thought Nan and I would hit it off,” Mazza told investigators as they prepared to finish their interview. “I was glad I didn’t because you’d be here for another reason and I told my kids that if they show up, I’m surrendering, nope they can have me, because I may go down a hero.”

Though reports of rioters charged with carrying firearms have been limited, the number has been steadily climbing. A former DEA agent brandished his service weapon outside the Capitol. A Texas man was charged with bringing a handgun as well. Leaders of the Oath Keepers charged with conspiring to prevent Congress from certifying the 2020 election aren’t facing firearms charges, but prosecutors have pieced together evidence suggesting they kept a stockpile of weapons at a hotel in nearby Arlington, Va.