Well I can help!!!!
Buy the Gnusmas Yxalag S21 Artlu.
Learn to hold it in your hand, like stupid faggots and gays and chads do.
RULE 1: Never photograph women or children
RULE 2: Never chimp
RULE 3: Only edit from home (nowhere else at all, only home sweet home)
1. keep your phone low or at chest height at all times, you don't look at the screen AT ALL
2. you have the cam app return to last settings, which are pro mode, 400* iso, raw enabled, EV -2
3. keep eyes scanning for interesting subjects... and Karens, you may have to skip good photos on account of where others may be standing.. found someone? good...
4. open camera from lock screen via buttons (cameraphone may even be at your side at this point)
5. freeze very briefly, framing the photo in your mind, through experience (NEVER LOOK!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!)
6. hit the button for shutter release, the hardware one
7. after vibrate confirm (shutter sound is off, duh) continue walking, and immediately
8. lock your phone
in an emergency, a tip: if you are in the camera app (say to change iso), and people are say 20ft away, they will know you are using it. but, if you just cover the cameras with your palm, they won't notice, so long as you are fast. learn to switch apps quicky using the double tap of the app list button thingy
*In bright light, iso 100, overcast, 200, but if you don't mind blowing highlights, stay with 400 all the time
I recommend lowering contrast and structure/clarity on the raws a bit. you can use the b&w tool in snapsneed for some okay options. i would mostly not accept sammy color science :^)
In this new style, "karens style", censor the faces. this is an artistic commentary on a hostile & dangerous age, which is that it is more violent, and institutionally violent.