The below is really all that is needed for this board. Otherwise, check this image to see what /p/-centric selections there are for reporting threads/posts.http://4channel.org/rules#p
/p/ - Photography
1. Only upload images that you, the photographer, have taken.
2. Post only photos that show at least trace amounts of thoughtful composition. Do not upload random snapshots.
3. Even though EXIF data is made available when encoded, please post as much relevant technical information as possible, such as: camera, kit, lens, etc.
4. Include a short description with your photograph, such as when and where it was photographed and under what circumstances.
5. As with the art critique board, only constructive criticism will be tolerated.>>1971605
• Please post images that are JPG format, smaller than 1 MB, and/or about 1000 pixels on the longest side.
• Expect to be judged harshly. Learn to deal with it.
• We come here for photos, so post yours as often as possible, even if "image unrelated" to your text.
• "Flickr/500px/Tumblr/Facebook/Portfolio" threads are for critique and networking
• Use "Recent Photos" threads if you are shy or only want to post a couple of photos.
• Shared raw files which we can collectively edit for discussion of post-processing techniques, are encouraged.
• Use the catalog to consolidate similar topics (photographic themes, images or technical gear threads)
Do Not Want:
• Go to >>>/r/
for specific Photoshop requests.
• Gear threads are discouraged, but identified as necessary. Many users simply hide these threads.