There is a new Autofocus adapter from K-mount to E-mount.
With this I can actually buy into Pentax's lenses and try out their new upcoming camera bodies, and still have those lenses work on my main system.
1. The adapter is compatible with KAF, KAF2, KAF3, KAF4 type lenses*1;
(In the future, support for lenses with built-in motors (SDM, DC) and electromagnetic iris lenses will be gradually added through the adapter firmware update. The specific support time will be notified separately; A and M series lenses before KAF are not supported by this adapter;)
2. It can identify the lens model and transmit EXIF information to the body;
3. The adapter has a built-in aperture motor, which can support exposure aperture control*2;
4. The adapter has a built-in focus motor, which can support the auto focus of the body-driven lens;
5. After the transfer, the lens can achieve hundreds of focus points and eye tracking focus on the Sony body that are not available or limited on K-mount cameras*3
6. Due to the noise and power consumption of the old lens, this adapter is specially designed for photography and photography and is not optimized for video recording.>>3751696
I got mine for 800 bucks. It's definitely a solid camera, much better than the A6000.