It's really funny to me that people actually don't realize the fact that Mori is an extremely good actor. They really believe that Mori is an autistic and cringy girl, when in reality she is just playing a character of autistic reaper that was given to her by Cover. Irl she is just a normal individual, I assure you.
I am an actor myself, with some minor success. I can easily spot when someone is "roleplaying" so to speak. And Mori is a perfect actor.
She just hits all of traits of a good actor:
1) She always sees a big picture. Mori always knows where she wants to be.
2) An extremely good networking skills. Do really think that our boi can network? No, and yet she has a lot of friends in the industry.
3) Mori likes to take chances. She took a huge risk when she decided herself to become an idol. This daredevil attitude is in her blood. All actors by nature are risk takers.
4) Likes D&D.
5) She finds performingto be a fun activity. She actually enjoys it.
6) Mori is always concentrated never breaking an act.
7) She is good at accents. Cowboy Mori is a kino.
And so so much more that wouldn't fit in this post...
And if it is not enough for you think of the following:
There is no possible way that such an autistic person as Mori can exist and function in a society. Seriously think about it, the amount of "special" moments that such an autistic individual can produce is incomprehensible for a mortal man. If Mori was that autistic for real then she would have been kicked from Japan long ago.