>>6991589>Anon, Gura knows how to bend over the algorithm.
No, she doesn't. If she did, she would:
1. Be MUCH more popular in her previous life. There were much more successful anime shit-posters.
2. Have MUCH better viewers/subs ratio. In fact, hers is one of the weakest in holo.
If you wanna know the real reason behind her massive growth in holo:
1. Hololive's artificial hype;
2. First EN branch hype;
3. Being a flagship of a gen (each gen/wave always has one flagship and one lagging behind);
4. Subs/viewers from her previous life (of course not all of them, but still substantial boost).
That's all. She cannot bend anything. She does not have any special talents. It's just dumb hype.>Remind me who was the company paying react channels to react to their content again?
1. Show me any proof of them paying. Otherwise you are just a moron speaking out of your ass.
2. React channels - very funny. I was talking about Anitubers, who are a HUGE influencers for anime community, and you are talking about petty react channels.
3. I'll tell you more, not only ALL anitubers are licking holo's ass. Also most (90%) of react channels are super biased towards holo (most likely because they just want to get a part of holos artificial hype).>Fair. Holos even create hype towards their mamas/papas.
I also have a thing to say about that. From one side, it looks very nice that people are supporting mamas(artists). But from the other side, it creates the same fake hype around those artists.
It just creates the situation, when you see an artist with a huge amount of twitter followers and think "wow, they must be really good", but in reality, they just created a model for hololive vtuber.
The same with vtubers - you see a vtuber with over 3 million subs and think "wow, they must be amazing and super entertaining". But in reality they are just talentless and boring and got their subs just for being a part of hololive.