Welcome to the IMT! We are here to help. All wallpaper, and most image, modification requests are welcome, but within reason, as this is not >>>/b/
• ALWAYS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. See the /wg/ sticky.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• STATE SPECIFIC DESIRED IMAGE SIZE, (ex.: 1920 x 1080). "Bigger," "higher," "fit my phone," and the like, are NOT sizes.
• KNOW YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION before you ask for help: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as imgur.com
, if your image is too small to post, or if your request is more than two images. DO NOT add white space OR stretch your picture.>All
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• CORRECT word choice (ex.: transparency/cut-out/render) is not as important as DETAILS in a request.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• IF YOU do not understand the edit or the word choice, leave it alone or ask the person who made the request.>Want to talk to a modifier?
• Go to http://wgimt.r3bify.info
select a name and talk.
• Tools we use: Photoshop, Paint.NET
, The GIMP, pixlr.com
, MSpaint, and luck...>4chan Image/Thread Limitations
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 5000x5000 pixels DO NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum file size allowed is 6 MB
• Thread Image Limit - 250 +OP Image
• Thread Post Bump Limit - 300 +OP>Archived Threads:http://archive.loveisover.me/wg/search/subject/IMT/type/op/
Previous Thread: >>5966348