just gonna offer a few words, and a dank pape as tribute for the time to read this, even though you're likely gone from /wg/ at this point
If you're really going to kill yourself and your mind is made up, research and make a suicide bag, put it over your head, and go to sleep eternally.
If you're simply considering killing yourself, consider that you're normal for that, and take a step back to assess a few certain important points;
1. Is your survival generally guaranteed? Are you in a situation where daily survival necessities are near impossible to sustain?
2. Are you unhappy about an event, or sequence of events that has happened in the last 5 years?
3. Are you suffering long term feelings of regret or self doubt based on tragic circumstances in your past?
4. Do you have a network of people with which you can express yourself as an individual or share ideas?
5. Are you impaired in any way mentally or physically?
You should consider these 5 at the very least, but know that there's an incredible many more variables related to the equation of why someone would feel suicide is the best answer to their life's issues.